Buffalo Chicken Dip
Perfect for Game Day, this bubbling hot, cheesy, creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip is ridiculously addictive and seriously can't-stop-eating-this hot. Serve with chips and veggies and icy cold beer.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce like Franks's Original Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese freshly shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled, optional
- 1 green onion sliced, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F
Mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese, cayenne pepper sauce, blue cheese, cheddar cheese and feta cheese in a small baking dish.
Bake for 20-30 minutes. A deep pan takes longer , a shallow pan takes less time. Mixture is done when hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle with green onions for garnish.
- This recipe yields approximately 8 servings. The nutrition information has been calculated using an online recipe nutrition calculator and is intended for informational purposes only and should be used as a general guideline. If the nutrition information is important to you, you should independently verify it using your preferred tool.